Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Do You Think George Miken Should Be In NBA Street He Is The Reason They Have Goaltending?

George Miken a star center AKA "The Gentle Giant" played for the Minneapolis Lakers in the early years of basketball and lead them to five championships. They created the goal tending rule because of him and he was a great player with the first great hook shot. To me this boy is well worthy of games. I am sure most of you do not know who he is but those who do should admit he is a good player.



Do You Think George Miken Should Be In NBA Street He Is The Reason They Have Goaltending?nba.com





I know who he is........he came at a time when basketball was viewed by many as a guards game rather than a big-mens game. I can admit he was great legend.



My question for u is where does he stack up on the 50 Greatest Players in NBA history?



Do You Think George Miken Should Be In NBA Street He Is The Reason They Have Goaltending?baseball ,nba teams



I can repect that, after all he was the first superstar in the NBA.....in the sense "S-T-A-R" Report It


ya it would be cool if he were in there
I thought he was the reason the key became larger.
yes

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
gas scooter