Tuesday, December 1, 2009

How much would the PS2 Bundle be worth on Ebay?

I got a Wii so im selling my PS2 and games on Ebay. I was just wondering how much I could expect to get for all this. It a sports game bundle, all sports games. Heres what I have:



PS2



2 Controlers



Controler Adaptor so you can play with up to 4 people.



2 8MB Memory Cards



And Then The 13 Sports Games:



Madden 07



Madden 06



Madden 03



NCAA Football 07



Areana Football League



NFL Street



NFL Street 2



NBA 2K7



NBA 2K6



NBA Street Volume 2



MLB 07 The Show



MLB 06 The Show



ESPN NFL 2K5



So how much you guys think I could get? Also if you interested in buying it email me through Yahoo Answers.



How much would the PS2 Bundle be worth on Ebay?nba champions





probably not much, just depending on if anyone wants it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
gas scooter